- SOLAR H1Z2Z2-K is a single-conductor cable with the tin-plated copper multi-wire conductors, and cross-linked polymer insulation and sheath.
- Rated voltage:
- alternating current (U0/U) - 1/1 kV;
- direct current - 1.5 kV;
- the maximum permissible DC voltage is 1.8 kV.
- It is designed for use in photovoltaic electrical installations for connecting solar panels, power supplies in photovoltaic systems using renewable energy sources such as solar arrays in solar farms. It is used for indoor and outdoor stationary installations, as well as inside pipelines or systems.
Bend radius after laying - not less than:
- 4 x outer diameter - for cables with an outer diameter up to 8 mm inclusive;
- 5 x outer diameter - for cables with an outer diameter over 8 mm up to 12 mm inclusive;
- 6 x outer diameter - for cables with an outer diameter over 12 mm
operation: from -40°С to +90°С
|Conductors: conductor - tinned copper, class 5 of the National Standards of Ukraine EN 60228|
|Number of conductors||Nominal cross-section of conductors, mm2|
|1||1,5 - 240|
Cable Solar type H1Z2Z2-K is a flexible single conductor cable with tinned copper multi-wire conductors, XLPE insulated and sheathed.
Designed for rated voltage:
– alternating current (U0 /U) – 1/1 kV;
– direct current – 1.5 kV;
– maximum permissible DC voltage – 1.8 kV.
It is durable, resistant to mechanical stress and weathering, in the event of a fire does not spread combustion and emits a minimum amount of toxic substances, smoke and gases. It is used for solar power plants, in photovoltaic electrical installations for connecting solar panels, power supplies in photovoltaic systems using renewable energy sources, such as solar arrays in solar farms. It is used for indoor and outdoor stationary installations, as well as inside pipelines and systems.
It is often used as extension cables to connect individual modules to a DC/AC converter. For many years, this cable was produced under the PV-1F (pfoto voltaic) brand of various cross-sections, but since September 2017, new standards for Solar cable manufacturers have entered into force in the European Union. According to these rules, the cable for solar installations began to be labeled H1Z2Z2-K.
SOLAR H1Z2Z2-K is used exclusively outdoors, not suitable for direct burial. Laying in the ground is possible only inside the protection tubes, which ensure the drainage of water and stagnant moisture from the surface of the cables, or when using a special trench for the safety tube. Long-term or permanent storage, as well as long-term operation of the cable in water or under water is not allowed.
Unlike ordinary household conductors, H1Z2Z2-K has a special two-layer insulation that protects the cable from all types of external environmental influences: snow, rain, ozone, temperature fluctuations, ultraviolet radiation. The insulation is ozone resistant and self-extinguishing in case of fire.
The design of this cable brand is based on copper multi-wire conductors made of tinned thin wires of the 5th class of flexibility (the National Standards of Ukraine EN 60288). Conductor insulation and sheath are made of XLPE.
The nominal cross-section of the conductors varies from 1.5 to 240 mm2. The section should be selected based on the cable length, solar panel power, route length, installation method and temperature. The most popular sections used for home electrical systems and in 90% of construction and installation work are H1Z2Z2-K 1*4 and H1Z2Z2-K 1*6.
The experts of EUROPAN LLC are always ready to provide you with more detailed information about the conductor design and assist in its selection.
The operating temperature range of the cable is from -40°C to +90°C, the permissible temperature when laying the cable is from -25°C to +60°C.
The minimum bend radius of the cable during installation is at least 6 outer diameters of the cable, and after laying at least:
– 4 cable diameters – for cables with an outer diameter of up to 8 mm inclusive;
– 5 cable diameters – for cables with an outer diameter of over 8 mm and up to 12 mm inclusive;
– 6 cable diameters – for cables with an outer diameter of over 12 mm.
The maximum conductor heating temperature during operation is +120°С at an air temperature of +90°С. The operating time of the cable at the maximum temperature is limited to 20,000 hours.
EUROPAN Cable Plant produces high-quality, reliable and durable Solar cable of various label sizes, as well as other cable and wire products in a wide range. Power cables, control cables, wires and cords for various purposes are just a part of the products presented on our website. You can familiarize yourself with the product, select and buy Solar cable and other products at wholesale prices on the company’s website or by contacting the sales department.