KVVG, KVVGng, KVVGngd
- KVVG, KVVGng, KVVGngd are control cables with copper conductors, PVC insulation and sheath
- They are designed for fixed connection to electrical devices, apparatuses, terminal block jumpers of electrical switchgears with a rated alternating voltage up to 660 V, a frequency up to 100 Hz or a constant voltage up to 1000 V.
- They are used for laying in rooms, channels, tunnels, in an aggressive environment, provided there is no mechanical stress on the cable. They can be laid outdoors, provided they are protected from mechanical damage and exposure to direct sunlight. The laying in the ground (in trenches) is allowed while ensuring the protection of the cable at the points of exit to the surface.
- 25 years when laid in rooms, tunnels, channels
- 3 * Dн - for cables with outer diameter up to 10 mm inclusive;
- 4 * Dн - for cables with an outer diameter over 10 to 25 mm inclusive;
- 6 * Dн - for cables with outer diameter over 25 mm
operation: -50°С to +50°С
The copper conductor is not indicated on the cable marking;
K – control cable;
V – PVC insulation;
V – PVC compound outer sheath;
G – without armor;
«ng» – flame – retardant;
«ngd» – flame – retardant, with reduced smoke and gas emission.
|Conductors: copper single-wire (class 1 DSTU EN 60228)|
|Insulation: PVC compound|
|Number of conductors||Nominal cross-section area of the key conductors, mm2|
|2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 19, 27, 37||0,75; 1,0; 1,5; 2,5|
|4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 19||4,0; 6,0; 10|
KVVG, KVVGng, KVVGngd are control cables with copper conductors, PVC insulation and sheath. These cables are used for fixed connection to electrical devices, apparatuses, terminal block jumpers of electrical switchgears, monitoring and control circuits, power contactors and automation equipment with a rated alternating voltage of up to 660 V, a frequency of up to 100 Hz or a constant voltage of up to 1000 V.
KVVG cables are used for laying in rooms, channels, tunnels, in an aggressive environment, provided there is no boom cable deflection mechanical stress on the cable. Also, the cable can be laid outdoors, provided it is protected from mechanical damage and exposure to direct sunlight. Cable carrying systems like electrical conduits, corrugated pipes, metal hoses additionally ensure the reliability and the long service life of the cables. The laying in earth trenches is allowed provided that the cable is protected at the points of exit to the surface.
It is allowed to temporarily use this brand in emergency situations to connect power equipment, taking into account the permissible currents.
There are types of KVVG, which are used in places with a high probability of fire and the need to ensure the safety of people and material values. They are marked with the letter indices «ng» and «ngd». The letters «ng» indicate that the cable does not support flame propagation. And the «ngd» symbol indicates that this cable is non-flammable and has a low level of smoke emission when exposed to high temperatures. KVVGng and KVVGngd can be used for group laying.
The cable structure is based on conductive copper single-wire conductors of the 1st flexibility class (class 1 of DSTU EN 60228). The conductors are insulated with PVC-compound and placed in a mutual PVC sheath. The conductors insulation is color-coded. The marker pair of conductors in each layer differs in color from each other and from the rest of the conductors. To separate the conductors from the outer sheath, they can be additionally wrapped with polyethylene or polyamide film, or cable or telephone-cable paper.
KVVG cables are designed for stationary operation at ambient temperatures from -50 °С to + 50 °С and a relative air humidity up to 98% at temperatures up to + 35 °С. The laying without preheating is allowed at a temperature not lower than -15 °C.
Bend radius of cables when laying at ambient temperature not lower than 0 °С, should constitute not less than:
– 3 cable diameters – for cables with outer diameter up to 10 mm inclusive;
– 4 cable diameters – for cables with an outer diameter over 10 to 25 mm inclusive.
– 6 cable diameters – for cables with outer diameter over 25 mm.
Long-term permissible conductors heating temperature during operation is + 70 °С.
Service life of KVVG, KVVGng, KVVGngd
- at least 20 years when laying in earth trenches and on overpasses, provided the cables are protected from direct sunlight;
- 25 years when installed in rooms, channels and tunnels.
The guaranteed service life is 3 years.
The website of EUROPAN LLC presents high-quality certified cable products at affordable and favorable prices from a domestic manufacturer. Due to the fact that the most demanded cables are available in the warehouse, we provide shipment of goods immediately after receipt of payment and deliver them in a way convenient for you. By contacting the phones listed on the website, you can buy the cable KVVG and its aluminum analogue AKVVG, as well as clarify the terms of order and delivery.