AKVVGz, AKVVGzng, AKVVGzngd
- AKVVGz, AKVVGzng, AKVVGzngd are control cables with aluminum conductors, the PVC insulation and the sheath with the filling of the inter-conductor space
- They are designed for the fixed connection to electrical devices, apparatuses, terminal block jumpers of electrical switchgear with a rated alternating voltage up to 660 V, with a frequency up to 100 Hz or constant voltage up to 1000 V.
- They are used when the cable gland is required at the input to electrical equipment. They are also used for laying in rooms, channels, tunnels, in an aggressive environment, when there is no mechanical stress on the cable. They can be laid outdoors, provided they are protected from mechanical damage and exposure to direct sunlight. The laying in the ground (in trenches) is allowed provided there is a protection of the cable at the points of exit to the surface.
- 25 years when laying in rooms, tunnels, channels
operation: from -50°С to +50°С
A – aluminum conductor;
K – control cable;
V – PVC compound insulation;
V – PVC outer sheath;
G – without armor («bare»);
z – filling of the inter-conductors space;
«ng» – does not support combustion;
«ngd» – does not support combustion, with reduced smoke and gas emission.
|Conductors: aluminum single-wire (class 1 DSTU EN 60228)|
|Insulation: PVC compound|
|Number of conductors||Nominal cross-section area of the key conductors, mm2|
|4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 19, 27, 37||2,5|
|4, 5, 7, 10, 14, 19||4,0; 6,0; 10|
AKVVGz, AKVVGzng, AKVVGzngd are control cables with aluminum conductors, the PVC insulation and the sheath with filling of the inter-conductor space. They are designed for fixed connection to electrical devices, apparatuses, terminal block jumpers of electrical switchgear with a rated alternating voltage up to 660 V, a frequency up to 100 Hz or a constant voltage up to 1000 V.
They are mainly used in conditions where the cable gland is required at the input to the electrical equipment. They are used for single laying in rooms, channels, tunnels, as well as in the conditions of an aggressive environment, provided there is no mechanical stress on the cable. The cables can be laid outdoors, provided they are protected from mechanical damage and exposure to direct sunlight. They also can be laid in earthen trenches, provided that the cable is protected at the points of exit to the surface.
AKVVGz does not spread combustion in case of a single laying. At the same time, there are modifications that can be used for group laying and in places of increased fire hazard. They are designated by the letter indices «ng» and «ngd». These cables are made of non-combustible materials. The «ng» index indicates that the AKVVGzng cable does not spread combustion. And «ngd»indicates that the AKVVGzngd cable does not support combustion and has a low level of smoke emission in the event of a fire.
The main structural element of AKVVGz is insulated aluminum single-wire conductors of the 1st class of flexibility (class 1 of DSTU EN 60228). Their number varies from 4 to 37. Each conductor is covered with a layer of PVC compound. The conductors are stranded and placed in a PVC compound sheath. Each layer has marker pair, the conductors of which differ in color from each other and from the rest of the conductors. There are also cables with a digital marking of the conductors. The spaces between the insulated conductors are filled with PVC compound or nonvulcanized rubber compound.
More detailed information on the design and marking of the cable, as well as assistance in the selection of a conductor based on your technical conditions and requirements, you can get from the experts of EUROPAN LLC by calling the phone number indicated on the website.
The cables are used in a stationary state at temperatures from -50°C to +50°C. The maximum permissible air humidity at which the cable remains sufficient is 98% at a temperature of +35°C. The installation without preheating of the cable is permissible at a temperature not lower than -15°С.
The long-term permissible conductor heating temperature during operation is +70°C.
The permissible bend radius of the conductor must be at least 6 outer cable diameters.
The service life of AKVVGz, AKVVGzng, AKVVGzngd is:
- at least 20 years from the date of manufacture when laying in earth trenches and on overpasses using the protection from ultraviolet;
- at least 25 years when laying in rooms, tunnels, channels.
The guaranteed service life is 3 years. You can select and buy AKVVGz cable, as well as its copper analogue KVVGz on the EUROPAN LLC website. All cables are of high quality and are certified according to the legislation of Ukraine. We also provide the detailed information about this brand and other cable and wire products of our own production. Our managers are ready to advise you on any issues that arise and help in placing an order